Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 11, 2014

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Manual get link download : Click Here

Hello summoners, I am lonelyChristmas, an avid bot lane player, mostly playing the support role. Today, I hope to portray the importance of knowing how to play both the Marksman role, as well as the Support role, so that you will become an even better player. Without further ado, let's get started.

Knowing the basics of both roles, and how it feels like to be in their shoes:
Occasionally in ranked games, whether I'm in the game itself, or just spectating, I see a lot of errors in the smoothness of bot lane. Multiple factors contribute to this, such as miscommunication, frustation, or, just not knowing what to do. Along my path of reaching Diamond, I invested some time in learning the Marksman role. While learning the role, I came across a lot of times where I felt as if I were the support of myself, that I was doing a lot of things wrong.

Understanding the playstyles of your opposite role and how it affects you:
You may know the basic power spikes/playstyles/etc. of a champion, but to experience playing them creates a better understanding of your individual play.
For example, the first ADC I taught myself was Vayne. At the time, I only knew that Vayne was really weak, and that the goal is just to protect her. Thinking like so is very one dimensional
There is so much more to a champion besides "oh, their spikes is levels ___". As a vague example, Vayne's laning phase boosts dramatically after level 3.

Learning more about the opposite role creates less mistakes, and creates more opportunities to capitalize on
From personal experiences, knowing what goes on inside your AD/Support's head will help you out in terms of decision making. Once you know the details of the champion you're laning with, you will begin to catch on to some areas of improvement.

TL;DR: For all those Support or ADC mains out there, it is very important to know the opposing role! It helps you to reduce mistakes, and know your opportunities to make plays.
~ hshau


If you're a support main that would like to learn an ADC, I would recommend Caitlyn. She excels at zoning, and is a dominating lane bully.
If you're a support main that would like to learn a Support, I would recommend Nami. She is an excellent lane bully that assists her ADC by an on hit slow, and has a heal!

Source: r/lol

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Search

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter