Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 5, 2011

Posted by Unknown 07:53 No comments
Like and Share the page to update many new games

Manual get link download : Click Here

Chance found a great article that I'd like to share:
http://m.ign.com/articles/1166444?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4dc71b19247e1227%2C0

I believe that our group (Jed, Chance and I) are going to be doing an analysis of how GLaDOS treats Shell/the player and or the effect of game play on the player. This article addresses the sarcasm/jokes in the game, relationship between the player and the game, the humor it includes, and more.

The author also answered my question in an earlier comment:
"A computer offering a box with a pink heart on it to a prisoner is a nasty satire on how stupidly irrational human beings are. It's ruthless and condescending, and yet ten minutes later when, after some reluctant deliberation, I dumped the cube into the furnace GLaDOS reports that I destroyed it faster than any test subject ever."
I apparently was not the slowest in dropping the box; she just tells everyone this.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Search

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter