Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 5, 2012

Posted by Unknown 18:16 No comments
Like and Share the page to update many new games

Manual get link download : Click Here

After reading through our text and replaying for the gajillionth time Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, I have come to the realization that Juul totally makes sense. While reading, I had a inkling that generalizations in the gaming world wouldn't work. I mean, there's no way all games subscribe to the same rules, right? Uhh...wrong!

Jesper Juul, who does have a pretty stellar name, makes generalizations in all the right ways. While replaying LoZ, it hit me why I can play it after beating the game 50 million times and still have fun. I'm an old school gamer who enjoys narrative. Even though I know the story in The Phantom Hourglass, I am still challenged enough in the game to enjoy myself every time. I even have moments of "rage-quit" because Link is not cooperating and/or his naivete is becoming the bane of my gaming existence. I didn't know "rage-quit" was a valid phrase until I heard it used in class. Then I realized that it happens more often than I'd like to admit.

Long story short, I will never be able to play another game without thinking of this class and Juul's book.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Search

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter