Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 5, 2012

Posted by Unknown 21:49 No comments
Like and Share the page to update many new games

Manual get link download : Click Here

Okay!  So I found out earlier this week that fist person shooter games don't really suit me.  I'm sure a lot of people think they are fun, but i just couldn't get into it.  That's okay, so next I tried a PC game.  I HATE Rift.  It has been out for a while so I figured all of the bugs would fixed. I'm sure they were but apparently my computer didn't think so.  The game was jumpy and skipped around when I tried to move my character, maybe it was just my computer.  Anyway, I decided to ask some of my friends, should have done that before i bought the game, as it turns out, it's not as great as the internet videos said it was.  Oh well with that one.  Now I am watching one of my friends play Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.  Not too great of graphics but finally a game I can write about that corresponds with text book and works!!!  So the first thing I noticed about the game is the cut scenes.  I can see how they can get annoying...... true, in the game it helps the player know the layout of the area but there are soooooo many.  I'm not even playing and it is annoying to me.  The game is definitely a progressive type with a set story line, at one point in time one of the story characters even commented when my friend left the area to get healed again.  The game maker really wanted you to follow a series of actions and that's about it.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Search

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter