Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 7, 2013

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Manual get link download : Click Here


Back in the beginning of season 2 I decided to run ranked, which to my surprise went horribly bad. I lost a lot of games and managed to get all the way down to 684 elo.

I had a talk with a friend, and we figured a way to cheat me out of solo q.

I would enter a game, be overly friendly and call support. At that elo, in the beginning of season 2, having someone call support was unheard of. This already boosted my teams morale, and made sure that no rage ensued.

As we enter the game I would try to figure out who from the enemy team did the worst, to then point it out in /all chat. The enemy team would start agreeing, and rage on the poor guy having a bad game.

I won 24 games in a row playing only Sona support.

But after the 24th game, after my elo had gone up immensely, the guy that had gotten the rage, added me. He asked me a simple question: "why?". This made it really clear for me that I was ruining and abusing the game experience for many people.

Needless to say, I stopped.

I am now platinum 1, which I hope to translate into diamond soon. And something I learned from this, was that talking good to your team mates and just being a good sport, throws you far. Abusing the system verbally might work, but it's against the summoners code and my morals.

tl;dr: I made people rage at each other on the enemy team, gaining elo but feeling bad about it.

Guide by: CrunchyAlex

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Search

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter