Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 5, 2014

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Manual get link download : Click Here


The main Team Dignitas LCS roster is:
Darshan 'ZionSpartan' Upadhyaya (Top)
Alberto 'Crumbz' Rengifo (Jungle)
Danny 'Shiphtur' Le (Mid)
Michael 'Imaqtpie' Santana (AD Carry)
Alan 'KiWiKiD' Nguyen (Support)
William 'Scarra' Li (Coach)
Update: ZionSpartan is streaming right now on twitch.tv/ZionSpartan

Darshan 'ZionSpartan' Upadhyaya: "I am pleased to announce that I am officially the new top laner for Team Dignitas! I am looking forward to committing myself fully to this team in the hopes that we will become one of the best teams in the world."
Our new mid laner Danny 'Shiphtur' Le followed with: "I'm honored to be given the opportunity to be a part of such a prestigious organization full of both familiar faces and... interesting personalities. Being on Team Dignitas, I'm confident that not only will I improve as a player but the team will become a top team in NA and hopefully a contender for worlds."
Michael 'ODEE' O'Dell, Team Dignitas Managing Director: “We are excited to sign two top class players in ZionSpartan and Shiphtur and I look forward to seeing them team up with our guys for the Summer Split. This was not an easy decision to make but I hope it shows our intent to compete at World’s in October. I would like to thank our friends at Team Coast for making this acquisition an easy process to complete and we wish Coast all the best in their efforts to regain an LCS spot. With these additions to the squad and also with Scarra in as Full time Coach we feel that we have a good chance to succeed in LCS.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Search

Like and Share the page to update many new games

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter